Monday, July 2, 2012

Very Scary Part One!!!

Finally, the MYSTERY begins to unfold! Part 1 shipped to shops everywhere last week, and if your local needlework shop doesn't have it yet, be patient...it will "mysteriously" arrive soon! Here's the cover below.


What? NO PHOTO of the finished stitchery? Of course not...that's the MYSTERY part! Just a little teaser photo of this first portion of the 3-part sampler to keep the mystery (and your needles) going!

Part 1 includes the pattern for the top part of the whole sampler, thread guide, and detailed specialty stitch guide. Be sure to keep the thread and stitch guides, because they won't be repeated in Parts 2 and 3. At the bottom part of Part 1, there is a little boxed section that will be repeated in Part 2, so you can hook everything together - really easy!


All 3 parts of the Very Scary Mystery Sampler also include a BONUS design. Here's a little pic of the Haunted bonus (included with Part 1). Our finisher Mona made a darling spooky pillow, layered in some WDW wool, and finished it all off with a bow. We'll be sponsoring a "Bonus Design Finishing Contest" later on this blog, so get your creative juices flowing.

Stay tuned for our next post...I'm sensing some explosive photos, because we have lots of July 4th activities planned. HAPPY JULY 4th, everyone!






5 comments:

  1. LOL, I know people have been on pins and needles waiting for this!!! Me, I'd rather see the design before I start stitching. After all, what if I don't like it???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you if I dont like it but however most of the designs I do like.

      Delete
  2. I wish I knew where I could get this in the uk!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I normally don't do mystery samplers because I'm worried I won't like the finished design, however I LOVE everything you put out so this is a no brainer for me! I already ordered part 1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got mine today, so excited.

    ReplyDelete