Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Patriotic Freebies!

It's JULY and we're all still staying home...stitching, reading, baking (that's me!), doing whatever we're doing to be happy and well!

I remembered today that I've done several patriotic freebies over the years, and thought I'd share them. I know it's only a few days until July 4th, but our favorite red/white/blue holiday rolls around every year in the middle of the summer.

I wish you all a very happy and safe 4th of July celebration!









*I originally stitched POP on red fabric, but if you want to choose another color, you might want to add some red to your stitching (maybe the border or a stripe on the firecracker) so you have classic red/white/blue color scheme.




6 comments:

  1. Thank you!!🇺🇸❤🇺🇸

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the cute freebies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I’ve stitched Liberty twice over the years but only fully finished it once. I have the second piece currently on my finishing table with fabric swatches, hoping to practice a little bit of quilting with its finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much!!! I have already done "Liberty" and "Pop", but will enjoy stitching "Freedom"!

    ReplyDelete