Tuesday, July 18, 2017

OOPS - almost forgot to be THANKFUL

I blogged last week about our upcoming releases this Friday, July 21.

I'm so embarrassed to admit, I FORGOT ONE NEW DESIGN (OOPS).

F169 Thankful Celebrate with Charm Flip-it

I frequently refer to Thanksgiving as the "forgotten holiday" in the cross stitch world. Halloween and Christmas designs are SO popular, even outside the US. But the day we reserve to "give thanks" just gets lost in the holiday fervor and the anticipation of Christmas (and in my distracted brain). 

Thankful is the 6th holiday in our 2017 Celebrate with Charm Flip-it series. We'll finish the series with Merry (Christmas), which will be available in October. 

Here are the other Celebrate with Charm holidays already available:

F164 Love Celebrate with Charm Flip-it (includes heart charm)

F165 Luck Celebrate with Charm Flip-it (includes shamrock charm)

F166 Basket Celebrate with Charm Flip-it (includes dragonfly charm)

F167 Liberty Celebrate with Charm Flip-it (includes star charm)

F168 Boo Celebrate with Charm Flip-it (includes moon charm)

Our much-awaited, sadly delayed vacation begins next week. So hopefully after a week away, I'll return more focused and less forgetful. I'm "counting" on it (a little counted cross stitch humor)!

CHECK BACK LATER THIS WEEK FOR ALL THE SCOOP ON OUR UPCOMING

SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS MYSTERY SAMPLER!!!





1 comment:

  1. Linda, you and Alan go enjoy that vacay and give your brains a break! The designs are fantastic as always, and I can't wait to get them in the shop!! I just wish we could get the models stitched as fast as you give us new designs!
    Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete