Wednesday, March 22, 2017

APRIL SNEAK PEEK

It's been 3 weeks since my last blog post, but it seems like FOREVER!

Between now and then, we've had some quirky warm/hot weather (yes, we've already mowed our lawn), watched tons of basketball, I've designed a bunch of newbies for 2017 (including a Mystery Sampler!), and worked on planning a wedding. Ali (aka "Kate") is getting married and we couldn't be happier. But sometimes it's hard to squeeze work between all the fun, family and friends.

But no worries, I haven't forgotten about you, my dear stitching friends. You are what keeps me going.

Here are the first 2 SNEAK PEEKS of April new releases:

We'll be releasing 4 new products in mid April. We'll do another post soon with the other 2 newbies.


#182 Summer Smalls (with embellishments)

We're excited to preview our Seasonal Smalls series! These little buggers are so quick and fun, we decided to make them a seasonal series. Each "Smalls" chartpak will include 4 charming little designs, with embellishments included for all. I promise...this is going to be a darling "small" series.


#183 Coffee Time

What time of day is coffee time? Always! We "perked up" 3 favorite coffee quotes, just for your stitching pleasure. Enjoy the buzz and get stitchin"!

About those "other things" we've been doing, besides running the L*K family biz...it turns out wedding plans are a big deal.  Literally...Ali and Barc are expecting 300-350 guests at their wedding and reception.




We're so excited they've scheduled the event at historic Union Station in downtown KC.


I got the printer who does all my L*K printing to do their invitations. I have learned a thing or two about printing over the last 21 years. They found a cool invite that looks like a vintage train ticket....not your usual stuffy wedding invite, but perfect for the happy couple.

We have an April "full of showers" in Wichita and KC. It will be a joyful month of travel between KC and Wichita (3 hours apart) as we spend time with our dear friends and family.

Amidst all the wedding prep activity, we "faithfully promise" to get our 4 NEW PRODUCTS shipped to shops around the world on Monday, April 17!





3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see these new releases. I really like the coffee theme and love the colors of the "Summer" Smalls". You never disappoint, I have many of your designs. No, not all stitched but in the stash for "one day". I love how quick most stitch up. Congratulations to Ali and Barc, I'm sure it's going to be a beautiful wedding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the upcoming wedding. The train ticket invite is perfect for their wedding locale❤❤❤.
    Love the preview of new products for the summer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the upcoming wedding! Enjoy all the steps along the way to this milestone :) the new designs are brilliant (as ever) & I shall be checking my favourite online supplier here in the U.K. regularly in anticipation of their arrival! The coffee ones have my daughter's name written all over them! ;) have a lovely week,
    Helen

    ReplyDelete