Thursday, January 28, 2016

Our "almost forgotten" Boxer kit

It's a RARE occurrence when we get a new product ready a month ahead of time at L*K. When we release new designs every 2 months, our new inventory is usually ready "just in time". And often while we're packing orders, we run out of new stuff, and have to stop and assemble more.


And that's my excuse for why I forgot to mention our upcoming Inspiration Boxer in the previous 2 blog posts. It's been ready to go for a month - gasp - and collecting dust on the L*K shelves. I think it got lost in the holiday shuffle going on in my mind.



I'm excited about this one! The saying is "Life is better with stitching friends". It's a great stitch to share with a special friend who shares your passion for stitching, or keep it for yourself and smile.

Inspiration Boxer kit (B52) includes 30 ct. Lambswool linen (great inbetween thread count), dark blue buttons, and BONUS design. I LOVE this little BONUS (pictured below)!  Ever since it returned from Mona, my magical finisher, it's been sitting on my very crowded desk.

Check out my newly restored terrarium behind the BONUS project. I cleaned out a couple overgrown terrariums last week, and replanted with tiny new plants and newly pruned remnants of terrariums past.  . Sometimes those plants are so happy they outgrow their glassy spaces, not to mention get the glass all gooey and icky. Clean and happy again...these terrariums make me smile...and no watering!


We'll be having a working weekend at L*K, and get all 5 of new releases shipped to shops everywhere next Tuesday, February 2. Can you believe February is just around the corner?

Happy Stitching!



5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Will have to add that to my order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Inspiration Boxer is on my must have list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this inspiration boxer. Glad it resurfaced!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just purchased this Inspiration Boxer from my LNS. I love both designs and started them right away. On the back of the leaflet, I noticed another saying pictured that I have not seen before about faith. Will this be a future release or did I miss it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete