Here's some advanced scoop on the Tingles Double Flip series:
* There are 12 designs, and we'll present them in groups of 2 as Double Flips.
* Each Tingles Double Flip will have an embellishment pack with 2 tiny black buttons and one hand-dyed olive button.
* Each Tingles design is a different size and shape and there's a different fun finish on each one. We'll have blog finishing instructions available.
* We stitched the whole series on muddy Milk Chocolate 28 ct. linen. It really makes those Halloween colors pop!
* All 12 designs fit together into a nice, big Halloween-y piece. Stitch count for the big piece is 81W x 333H.
* As always, we'll post a set of FREE instructions for combining the whole series on our website. We'll have thread list, design template and extra stitched areas to fit everything together.
* Finally, there's a secret "hidden message" in the series. It's subtle...we'll see who finds the spooky greeting first!
Sure, we've done other Halloween series before...but the Tingles are a bit different. I was aiming for a more vintage look in my designs, but still keeping the fun L*K style. Don't want to brag, (guess I must!), but I absolutely loved designing and stitching the models for this series!
Different shapes...different sizes...different finishes...same FUN!
We'll be releasing the first 3 Tingles Double Flips in early May. These are 4 of the 6 designs coming to your favorite needlework shop SOON!
Need some TINGLES in your life (and stitching stash)? Let your needlework shop know now and they'll be glad to pre-order for you.
We're still waiting on the printer on these, so we're busy prepping the little embellishment packs on their Glu Dots. As soon as the Tingles deliver, we'll attach all the little 1" x 1" sacks.
Let the TINGLES fun begin!